If you enjoy what you read here you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May
Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Five Years Blogging



Yes it's five years since I started my website diatribes

Back then I was on an old coal-fuelled dialup connection, prices were exhorbitant, speeds excruciatingly slow (I live in the sticks) and I couldn't spend much time in cyberspace, so when I started Blogging, I hadn't heard of Blogging, blogs or weblogs.
It's True! (Even though blogging is supposed to have started in 1997! - History of The First Blog Ever Created)

My purchase of the diatribes domain was to give me a place to voice my staunchly atheist views.

Now five years later, I am on many social networks, blogs, you can follow on twitter etc. and the diatribes website has taken a back seat but it's still my first internet baby and currently the only place where you can read my earliest blogs.

Any how, happy birthday to diatribes.

Whoop Whoop Yee Haa!

PEACE
Crispy

Share

If you enjoy what you read here
you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May


Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Get TMQ on your Kindle

Copyright Crispy Sea

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

All blog posts copyright http://atheist.diatribes.co.uk

TMQCrispySea 2009-2014