If you enjoy what you read here you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May
Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Islam - The Stranglehold Religion?

I Just watched the supreme leader of Iran give his speech.
(You can watch it here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8108938.stm)

First time I've seen him!

Always wondered what Father Christmas did for the rest of the year - Now we know!

What a load of hot air and pompous nonsense!

Santa Said "I recommend that they open their eyes and see the enemy."
Ironic much?
Every eye in the room, and across the world, was open and watching
the enemy of freedom speak!

People are on your streets sir, they telling you they are not happy with how THEIR country is being run!
It's not your country, it's THEIRS. Listen to them, you are their servant.

Why not compromise? - You give them a new UN observed election, and they'll stop seeing you as silly old-fashioned santa claus wannabe.

It's time to let go of your stranglehold on your people. Give up your evil corrupt ways and accept that people like to be free.
Yes that's free, you know their BIRTH right, their Human Right.
I know it's a hard concept for the supremely deluded to comprehend but it's widely accepted accross the globe, that people do not want to be controlled by religious bigots, power crazed old madmen, intent on totalitarian control of all they consider beneath them and trying to hang on to ways long dead.

To all people of the world who are ruled by the supremely deluded (my shorthand for religious leaders)
STOP GIVING AWAY YOUR RIGHTS
TO THESE ULTIMATE PROPONENTS OF BIGOTRY.


Santa Said "Islamic republic state would not cheat and betray the vote of the people."
Seems like some cheating went on, so does that mean that your state is not islamic, or that you are a liar?

Santa your crowd chanted "Death to the UK, Israel and the US" - and you did nothing to dissuade them!!
YOU - the 'supreme leader'! OUTRAGEOUS!
You are the most disgusting representation of bigotry and prejudice.

Ordinary muslims say Islam is all about peace, yet we see the 'supreme leader' of what one might call the heart of Islam condoning bigotted, racist chanting.

Oooooh It makes me so mad!!!

There are 303,824,640 people in the US, 60,943,912 people in the UK and 7,411,000 in Israel and you are happy that you crowd thinks that every man, woman and child in these communities, over third of a billion people, should be slaughtered!!
Call yourself a man of God/Allah.
You are shameful and not worthy!

This blog was published from the FREE UK, I use twitter and all social networks FREELY, I have the right to think and say what I choose.
This is freedom

I don't know what you think you have Iran but freedom it isn't.

I find it hard to understand how the people who follow Islam can enjoy what seems, to a non-muslim atheist, to be a totalitarian fascist and sexist dogma, promoted and enforced by bitter and intransigent old men.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T PRAY?
You get more life in your life!

To all religious leaders FUCK OFF and leave us all in peace.


Offended? Leave a comment - NONE will be deleted
I BELIEVE IN FREE SPEECH.


I was born with no roots, a child of the earth.
I have no natural affiliation to any race,
creed, colour or geographical location.
I bear no label or stamp on me to denote ownership.
My DNA says only; member of the human race;
no religious, political or social emblems encoded.
I owe allegiance to none but those whom I choose.
My freedom is my own to do with as I wish.

Crispy Sea - 2005

This is one of the Too many questions

PEACE      
Crispy

Please leave a comment - Anything will do
The best communications are often,
THREE WORDS OR LESS
OR ONE OR MORE FINGERS!


Share

If you enjoy what you read here
you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May


Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Get TMQ on your Kindle

Copyright Crispy Sea

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

All blog posts copyright http://atheist.diatribes.co.uk

TMQCrispySea 2009-2014