If you enjoy what you read here you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May
Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

The Most Rousing Rant Ever

Whichever way you think, politics, religious belief etc. most people recognise whether a speech is rousing or not. I mean whether you are for or against what's being said, you instantly know that you are for or against it; you feel urged to action either in support of or in opposition to the speakers point.

I'd describe this as rousing...
"I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take this any more"


So, what's the most rousing rant/speech ever?

I'm no Shakespeare aficionado but I bet those who are would have a list of 'rousing' as long as the bards arm. From my, if you'll excuse the pun, shaky Shakespearian experience there's the fabulous "Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more" speech from Henry V, at least.

I'd love to get together a list of euphoric 'speeches', fictional or real.
Is there one already?
Do you know of other Movie / TV / Play moments of a similarly rousing or euphoric nature?
Let me know in the comments.
Add a link to a clip if you've got one but please don't embed, it'll take forever for the page to load :)

This is one of the Too Many Questions
PEACE
Crispy
Please leave a comment - Anything will do
The best communications are often,
THREE WORDS OR LESS
OR ONE OR MORE FINGERS!

Share

If you enjoy what you read here
you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May


Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Get TMQ on your Kindle

Copyright Crispy Sea

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

All blog posts copyright http://atheist.diatribes.co.uk

TMQCrispySea 2009-2014